Saturday, October 23, 2010

(written 6 months ago) Can You leave your heart in SF ?

Ultimately our heart is inside of us and it goes wherever we go, but I still love that song about leaving your heart in San Francisco. I bet a lot of people feel that way about the city or somebody they left behind. Or maybe somebody that was pulled away from them because it wasn't quite the right time. How much time it will be remains unknown, but nomads have a tendency to keep moving until they don't move. I am not against being in one place and having more of a traditional job, even then I will be doing my spiritual work. Yet there is some wandering left to do, but perhaps a home base will form soon enough. I am forever pursing my intuition/inner voice as best as I can, I feel my calling and I must follow it and when I am not in alignment with it I feel a sense of anguish or frustration. One of the great lessons I have had is to continue deepening my acceptance for things that I can not change. I find that there is an unseen hand guiding me and it will initially push me very gently and if I don't abide by it then it will get much firmer in order to push me to be more in alignment with my life's purpose. We are all travelers even when we stay put in one place there is great opportunity to wander through the cosmos as we find a greater depth to our meditation which intensifies and enhances the texture of all that we experience. We remain deeply present for this experience we call life and we are deeply dedicated to the upliftment of ourselves and of those around us. Sometimes it brings us back to places that we have been before to see people that we have seen before as both of us are at a different point of transition. Life is perpetual transition or the bardo as the Tibetans would call it. We have an opportunity to take a leap into a new realm beyond form into the formless. We find ourselves drawn to certain people because they are reflections of us both good and bad and neither good or bad. They are just merely an aspect of divinity/consciousness and our time on the planet gives us an opportunity to purify ourselves and deepen our awareness beyond form and thought. We all must go beyond form and thought. Certain places and people, due to our karma, act as an external force a pressure that turns the coal within us into the diamond that we truly are and have always been, yet our lack of sight has obstructed us from seeing this deeper truth. Seeking truth internally more and more yet most of us need experiences in the world so that we are pushed to be drawn closer to God.

1 comment:

Spirit Elbinger said...

amen.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com